I'm going out of town this weekend, so I feel like I have a ton of stuff to do today, though it's pretty much just 1) make my writing goal 2) go to the post office. I think it's stress and decision fatigue.
Stuff I have coming out:
* I have an article in this book, and it's coming out next week on the 13th! Chicks Unravel Time Review on SFX It's available at Amazon and Barnes and Noble
* Amazon is showing the The Siren Depths as in stock and that it will be shipping within the next few days. I'm not sure when it will start showing up in bookstores. The ebook will probably not be out until the original release date of the book, which is after December 1 This is under the control of the publisher and the ebook retailers. I don't know when the audiobook will be out, but I'll post as soon as I know.
* The cover and first chapter of Emilie and the Hollow World has been posted. It'll be out April 2013.
Stuff Other People Have Coming Out:
* Cover and Synopsis of Sister Mine by Nalo Hopkinson As the only one in the family without magic, Makeda has decided to move out on her own and make a life for herself among the claypicken humans. But when her father goes missing, Makeda will have to find her own power–and reconcile with her twin sister, Abby-if she’s to have a hope of saving him...
* Passion Blue by Victoria Strauss This is the warning the Astrologer-Sorcerer gives Giulia when she pays him to create a magical talisman for her. The scorned illegitimate daughter of a Milanese nobleman, Giulia is determined to defy the dire fate predicted by her horoscope, and use the talisman to claim what she believes is her heart’s desire: true love and a place where she belongs–not likely prospects for a girl about to be packed off to the cloistered world of a convent.
* 25 Very Strange Places that are actually real
November 9th, 2012