Thursday! I planted tomatoes earlier this week, so naturally now it's going to freeze this weekend.
* The feminist SF anthology I'm in, The Other Half of the Sky, got a great Publishers Weekly review. It will be out in April, in paperback and ebook.
* Fantasy Book Critic: GUEST POST: Ten Reasons Why We Love The Fantasy Genre by A. E Marling
* Terrible Minds: Not Every Writer Wants To Be A Publisher
Things I have out, or that will be coming out:
* The Death of the Necromancer is now available on DRM-free ebook at Kobo (US and international), Kindle (US and all the international Kindles), and Barnes and Noble NookBook for US and UK. It's the second Ile-Rien book. The Element of Fire is the first, and it's available in ebook at all the same places, and also in a paperback edition. The last three Ile-Rien books (The Wizard Hunters, The Ships of Air, The Gate of Gods) are available in ebook but were put up by HarperCollins, the publisher, so I have no control over price, availability, DRM status, etc. There are also a few Ile-Rien stories free on my web site. (ETA: There's also City of Bones and Wheel of the Infinite.)
* Emilie and the Hollow World will be out on April 2.
* Untitled Star Wars Novel can be preordered on Amazon and will be out on October 29.
* I have an essay in Chicks Unravel Time, available now in paperback and ebook.
* The audiobook (and paperback and ebook) of The Siren Depths, the third Books of the Raksura is now available.
Places I will be:
* I will be teaching two classes at the DFW Writers Conference on May 4-5 in Hurst, Texas.
* I will be at LoneStarCon 3, the 71st Worldcon, in San Antonio, Texas on August 29 through September 2.
Links, Books, and Places
February 28th, 2013