I have two books in a DRM-free Storybundle
curated by Melissa Scott!
Melissa says:In this collection I've been able to bring together an extraordinary group of writers who draw their inspiration from Western history, in periods from Ancient Egypt through the Second World War. There are classics like the World Fantasy Award-nominated Lord of the Two Lands and the Nebula-nominated Death of the Necromancer, and newer novels like Daughter of Mystery and The Emperor's Agent — and Stag and Hound, just released in April. What these novels have in common, across these very different periods, is a depth to and delight in their worlds, in the precise detail and pitch-perfect moment that not only propels the story, but makes it utterly, dazzlingly real.The initial titles in The Historical Fantasy Bundle (minimum $5 to purchase) are:
• The Death of the Necromancer
by Martha Wells
• The Emperor's Agent
by Jo Graham
• Daughter of Mystery
by Heather Rose Jones
• The Virtuous Feats of the Indomitable Miss Trafalgar and the Erudite Lady Boon
e by Geonn Cannon
• The Orffyreus Wheel
by David Niall WilsonIf you pay more than the bonus price of just $15, you get all five of the regular titles, plus six more:
• The Armor of Light
by Melissa Scott and Lisa A. Barnett
• Steel Blues
by Melissa Scott and Jo Graham
• Between Worlds
by Martha Wells
• PIllar of Fire
by Judith Tarr
• Lord of the Two Lands
by Judith Tarr
• Stag and Hound
by Geonn Cannon
The bundle is available only for a limited time via https://storybundle.com/fantasy
. It allows easy reading on computers, smartphones, and tablets as well as Kindle and other ereaders via file transfer, email, and other methods. You get multiple DRM-free formats (.epub and .mobi) for all books!
It's also super easy to give the gift of reading with StoryBundle, thanks to our gift cards – which allow you to send someone a code that they can redeem for any future StoryBundle bundle – and timed delivery, which allows you to control exactly when your recipient will get the gift of StoryBundle.
Why StoryBundle? Here are just a few benefits StoryBundle provides.
• Get quality reads: We've chosen works from excellent authors to bundle together in one convenient package.
• Pay what you want (minimum $5): You decide how much these fantastic books are worth to you. If you can only spare a little, that's fine! You'll still get access to a batch of exceptional titles.
• Support authors who support DRM-free books: StoryBundle is a platform for authors to get exposure for their works, both for the titles featured in the bundle and for the rest of their catalog. Supporting authors who let you read their books on any device you want—restriction free—will show everyone there's nothing wrong with ditching DRM.
• Give to worthy causes: Bundle buyers have a chance to donate a portion of their proceeds to Mighty Writers and Girls Write now.
• Receive extra books: If you beat the bonus price, you'll get the bonus books!